When looking for the best low temperature dehumidifiers, you will find many different factors you need to look out for. You will want to make sure that you find a product that is high quality and that works well. Most of the time, you figure out what you want and spend hours researching and reading reviews until you're so sleepy you can hardly think straight, which is no way to choose anything. I'm here to help.
Here, we will list the highest-rated and most popular low temperature dehumidifiers products from popular USA brands. We will also explain the advantages and disadvantages of using this product to understand better which ones are right for you. We'll tell you about the features to look for, give you a list of what we think are the top 10, and then explain in detail why we picked them.
We choose based on
After months of researching, we took meticulous notes on the product review. We scored them all according to the same rubric to determine which models stood out at the top across the board and which models were simply not the best to recommend to a friend. Below, we discuss each factor we utilized in evaluating these products and touch on the performances these kits provided. We have selected our top picks based on expert recommendations:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings & reviews
Our #1 low temperature dehumidifiers Choice & Comparison Table
Frigidaire FFAD2233W1 Dehumidifier, Low Humidity 22 Pint Capacity with a Easy-to-Clean Washable...
|9.8||Check on Amazon|
Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements...
|9.7||Check on Amazon|
TOSOT 50 Pint 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super...
|9.4||Check on Amazon|
Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large...
|9.3||Check on Amazon|
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
|9.4||Check on Amazon|
BaseAire 113 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole House,...
|9.4||Check on Amazon|
hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier - Built-In Pump, Includes Drain Hose and Washable...
|9.4||Check on Amazon|
BaseAire AirWerx55 Dehumidifier for Crawl Space Basement,120 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with...
|9.3||Check on Amazon|
BlueDri BD-BD-130-BL Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier with Hose for Basements in Homes and Job...
|9.6||Check on Amazon|
Tangkula Electric Free Standing Boots Dehumidifier and Hanger Warmer Dryer Drying Rack (4-Shoe), 13"...
|9.6||Check on Amazon|
- 1 Best low temperature dehumidifiers Reviews: Best Overall List
- 1.1 Frigidaire FFAD2233W1 Dehumidifier, Low Humidity 22 Pint Capacity with a Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter and Custom Humidity Control for maximized comfort, in White
- 1.2 Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed)
- 1.3 TOSOT 50 Pint 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super Quiet (Previous 70 Pint)
- 1.4 Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large Room, Washable Filter, Low Temperature Work, Not Frosted, Quiet Humidity Control, 15-Pint Water Tank
- 1.5 hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- 1.6 BaseAire 113 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole House, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Commercial Industrial Home Use
- 1.7 hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier - Built-In Pump, Includes Drain Hose and Washable Filter - Ideal for Large Basements, Industrial or Commercial Spaces and Job Sites
- 1.8 BaseAire AirWerx55 Dehumidifier for Crawl Space Basement,120 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Continuous Drain Hose, 5 Years Warranty, Intelligent Humidity Control, Auto Shut off/Restart
- 1.9 BlueDri BD-BD-130-BL Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier with Hose for Basements in Homes and Job Sites, Blue
- 1.10 Tangkula Electric Free Standing Boots Dehumidifier and Hanger Warmer Dryer Drying Rack (4-Shoe), 13" D x 12.5" H, Wie Pic
- 2 Best low temperature dehumidifiers Buying Guide
- 3 Benefits of low temperature dehumidifiers?
Best low temperature dehumidifiers Reviews: Best Overall List
It's fun to see how different people with different personalities have different preferences regarding their product choice. Some are obsessed with chasing and fetching balls, while others couldn't care less.
Some are driven by food or treats, and others just like to explore anything they can get their footstep on. By having a deep market analysis and user reviews with different interests and personalities, we found trends in which low temperature dehumidifiers are the most popular, most interesting, and stimulating for different temperaments.
Here is the helpful guide & list of recommendation for you to choose.
Frigidaire FFAD2233W1 Dehumidifier, Low Humidity 22 Pint Capacity with a Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter and Custom Humidity Control for maximized comfort, in White
- Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter
- Custom Humidity Control: Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Continuous Drain Option: Skip emptying the water bucket -- this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier so that you don’t have to lift a finger
- Automatic Shut Off: Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full
- Front Loading Bucket with Carrying Handle and Splash Guard: A water bucket is conveniently located in the front of the unit for easy access, while the carry handle and splash guard make emptying your bucket hassle-free
Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed)
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
- Slide-out bucket to empty collected water, Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
TOSOT 50 Pint 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super Quiet (Previous 70 Pint)
- 4,500 SQ FT: Our dehumidifier can remove up to 50 pints of water every 24 hours (same as 70 Pint units under 2012 DOE standard.) A lower humidity level allows your AC system to work more efficiently because it's easier to change the temperature of dry air compared to moist, super-humid air.
- AUTO DRAIN: This dehumidifier will stop running if the water bucket fills up. Save time with automatic drainage by hooking up a 3/4 inch dehumidifier drain hose (not included) to your dehumidifier. If you don't want continuous drainage you can use the removable water bucket (2 gallon capacity) to manually empty the dehumidifier and restart moisture removal.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING: After choosing a target humidity level the control panel will display the current humidity level. The dehumidifier will power off after reaching the target you set. If you want the dehumidifier to run nonstop regardless of the current humidity level, press the minus button until the control panel displays "NS." The dehumidifier will run until the drain bucket is full, which will never happen if you have the continuous drain set up.
- SAFE and EFFICIENT: TOSOT dehumidifiers are Energy-Star rated and UL-certified. It is not only effective at removing moisture, it also saves money on your monthly utility bill. UL-approved, meaning they meet the highest safety standards for use in your home.
- 30 YEARS' EXPERIENCE: As the largest residential AC producer in the world, we have a pretty good idea about how to make quality products. If you have any problems or concerns, our customer service team is happy to assist you.
Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large Room, Washable Filter, Low Temperature Work, Not Frosted, Quiet Humidity Control, 15-Pint Water Tank
- 【Efficient Dehumidification with Desiccant Rotor Technology】Doesn't use the compressor, the core of desiccant rotor technology of dehumidifier is efficient, has long life span, durability, uses no fluorine and is environmentally friendly. The Afloia dehumidifier can remove up to 15 pints/7L (86℉,80%RH) of moisture per day at low noise, ideal for basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace and any rooms up to 430 sq ft.
- 【Intelligent Control】: After setting your desired humidity, and the dehumidifier will run itself. Humidity Auto Control-Simply adjust to your desire humidity, and it will do the rest. A quiet fan that won't disturb you when you sleep or at work, adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
- 【Auto or Manual Continuous Drain & Washable Filter】: The dehumidifier comes with a 6.56 feet drain hose that you can attach to the drain pipe hole to continually drain water that the dehumidifier has collected. Manual Drain -When the 2.5L/0.66gallons water tank has reached maximum capacity, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter maintains a fresh and clean air quality.
- 【Quiet and Clothes Drying】: Quickly dry clothes with one button. This electric dehumidifier powered with no compressor is whisper quiet during operation. It runs below 45db and is not a hindrance, allowing you to run it all day and night without disturbing you.
- 【Lightweight but Powerful】: Highly efficient desiccant rotor removes moisture perfect for colder seasons and easy to lift with the handle. No frost and this basement dehumidifier can keep running at low temperature down to 23ºF ensure continuous worry-free operation under less supervision.(Tips:Any questions about dehumidifiers please feel free to contact us, we will provide perfect customer service and the best solution.)
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- 4,500 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- Designed For Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 4,500 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon water tank capacity and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day.
BaseAire 113 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole House, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Commercial Industrial Home Use
- 👍[Large-Capacity Dehumidifier, Highly Effective Moisture Removal] - This professional-grade dehumidifier is highly efficient in moisture removal, which extracts up to 113 pints (18.1 gallons) of moisture per day, can cover an area of 1200 sq. ft of dehumidification. 35% dehumidification improved, offers higher water extraction rates than typical household dehumidifiers, ideal for commercial industrial home use.
- 👍[Professional, Smart, Easy to Use] - With the built-in humidity sensor and digital control panel, you can simply set the desired humidity value, this crawl space dehumidifier will auto cycle ON/OFF to maintain the desired humidity level, meanwhile auto drain, auto defrost, and auto restart after power outage for the most ever effortless humidity control under your house.
- 👍[Built to Withstand More Rugged Conditions] - Baseaire commercial grade dehumidifier is made of heavy duty sheet metal, that doesn’t crack, break or become brittle like traditional plastics. It is equipped with an automatic defrost system and can operate in temperatures as low as 36°F. Built for the rigors of crawlspaces, basements, restoration sites, construction sites, and industrial settings.
- 👍[Compact Size, Effortless Drainage, Wide Range of Application] - Simply attach the included 6.56 ft drain hose to this basement dehumidifier to drain the condensation automatically and continuously by gravity. Without the huge water tank of traditional household dehumidifiers, you save the trouble of frequent pouring water, and also have a more compact dehumidifier size, suitable for more spaces such as crawl space, basement, garage, attic, warehouse, factory, store.
- 👍[Reliable Quality, 5 Years Warranty and Professional U.S. After-Sales Team] - All Baseaire basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are professionally and rigorously tested before being put on the market. We confidently provide a 5-year warranty and professional lifetime technical support. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will reply within 24 hours and solve your problem quickly.
hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier - Built-In Pump, Includes Drain Hose and Washable Filter - Ideal for Large Basements, Industrial or Commercial Spaces and Job Sites
- Dehumidifier for Commercial Spaces: With its 140 PPD within 265 cfm dehumidifying capacity, this commercial dehumidifier covers large areas such as basements, industrial warehouses, gyms, garages, laundry rooms, workshops, libraries, construction sites, or any space needing humidity control for equipment functionality and product storage.
- Water Damage Restoration: This commercial dehumidifier easily reduces humidity in the air and prevents moisture related issues in your spaces. It helps in drying out leaks from flood damage. It can also accelerate the drying process after painting or plastering your walls.
- 24-hour Dehumidifying Function: This dehumidifier works for up to 24 hours continually. Also includes a defrost feature, water pump and 16 foot (5 meter) drain hose, as well as a reusable, easy-to-clean mesh filter.
- Portable and Convenient to Use: Measures 18.5 × 22.8 × 31.1 inches with 82.3 lbs weight, this large space commercial dehumidifier includes a handle covered with protective foam, 2 wheels and 2 castors for easy transport. Castors feature a special locking mechanism to secure the appliance on uneven surfaces.
BaseAire AirWerx55 Dehumidifier for Crawl Space Basement,120 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Continuous Drain Hose, 5 Years Warranty, Intelligent Humidity Control, Auto Shut off/Restart
- 1. [120 Pints Dehumidifier ] Removing up to 55 pints of water per day (under 60%RH @ 80°F condition), 120 PDD at saturation,this energy-efficient dehumidifier is ideal to dehumidify damp space up to 1,300 sq ft. Perfect for home, basement, crawlspace, laundry room, garages, store room,large room, factories, and commercial use, you can maintain a healthy 45%-55% humidity range easily!
- 2.[ Easy-to-use Dehumidifier ] Plug it in, set the target humidity, this smart dehumidifier will AUTO-STOP when the set humidity level has been met and AUTO RESTART when the room humidity raises up again or even after a power interruption. This dehumidifier with a drain hose (6.5-ft) allows you to simply attach the hose to achieve self-draining by gravity.
- 3.[ Auto-Defrost & Memory Restare Function ] Auto defrost function eliminates maintenance and allows this durable room dehumidifier to use in a cold environment low to 33.8°F. This basement dehumidifier is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
- 4.[ Portable Design & Compact Size ] Dehumidifier ideal for Crawl Space & Basement Use, dehumidifier with the compact size and a strong handle, this portable dehumidifier is easy to carry from room to room. With a peak noise level at 52 dB(A), you can be worry-free to have this quiet dehumidifier running whenever and wherever you need it. Optional Remote control, It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage. (Needs to be purchased separately)
- 5.[ Quality Support & Good Service ] All BaseAire Dehumidifiers are covered with a 5 Year Warranty and lifetime expert tech support. If there is any question, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems.
BlueDri BD-BD-130-BL Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier with Hose for Basements in Homes and Job Sites, Blue
- From your basement to your attic or your bathroom to outside in your garage, our dehumidifier will help you restore your whole house
- Dimensions – 20” L x 21” W x 32.5” H | Weight – 97 lbs. | Drain hose – 38 ft. | Pints per day – 225 | Max Air process – 410 CFM | Power cord length – 25 ft. | Voltage – 115V, 60 Hz | Water removal – 225 PPD/130PPD AHAM
- This dehumidifier is packed with an automatic water pump, digital panel, compact electrical control with auto restart, hour counter, RH and temperature sensors, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons
- Ideal for water damage restoration projects, its high efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction, of up to 225 pints per day (105 PPD AHAM), removing up to double the water per day than normal 70 pt. capacity home dehumidifiers
- The model number is indeed the BD-130P. The manufacturer uses model# BD-BD-130-BL for their internal purpose | Our product is designed with a heavy duty roto-mold technology that we with a 1-year and a 5-year housing
Tangkula Electric Free Standing Boots Dehumidifier and Hanger Warmer Dryer Drying Rack (4-Shoe), 13" D x 12.5" H, Wie Pic
- Dry & Deodorization: This electric shoe dryer can efficiently dry your shoes or boots in 3-4 hours (Depending on how wet the shoe is). Temperature reaches 122°-131°Fahrenheit. It could extend the life of your shoes. What a cost-effective product it is.
- Scientific & Efficient Design: This electric shoe dryer allows the heated air to rise in the wet shoes to form convection, reaching every corner of the shoes. You only need t to turn on the switch, after a few hours you will get a pair of dry and comfortable shoes.
- Suitable for Different Kinds of Shoes: The design of this electric shoe dryer is suitable for hanging different kinds of shoes. And the temperature is safe for shoes of different materials, it won't be too high to damage the shoes. It also could used on gloves, hats and accessories.
- Quiet & Safety Operation: The rated power of 30W makes this product power-saving, and the proper temperature will not cause accidental burns. It doesn't make too much sound when it runs. This electric shoe has UL certified. You can rest assured that it is a wise choice.
- Multiple Choices: We have three options for you, 4-shoe free standing, 4-shoe wall-mounted, 8-shoe free standing. These are enough to meet your daily needs.
Best low temperature dehumidifiers Buying Guide
You don't need to spend a lot of money to get a good quality low temperature dehumidifiers, but it's worth spending a little extra to get something better. If you're buying a cheap product, there's no guarantee that it will last as long or perform as well as an expensive one. Some cheaper products are made with lower quality materials that can break more easily or wear out quicker than those made with better quality materials. So how do you know if a product is of high quality or not?
Here are some things to look out for:
- Check the brand name and reputation
- Look at customer reviews and ratings
- Look at how long the warranty lasts and what it covers
- How many years have they been making this product?
An low temperature dehumidifiers always comes at a price. If you want quality and longevity, then you have to be willing to spend more than what people usually spend on their products. You need to know that there is no free lunch in this world. What is good, will come with its own cost. So, the price of an item should not be the only factor in your decision-making process.
Quality is another important thing that you should look out for when buying low temperature dehumidifiers. It would be advisable for you to ensure that whatever item that you buy does not break down easily before its time or even worse after its time! The quality of any product must also be good enough to give it an edge over competing brands in terms of durability and longevity.
Check the product’s reviews
You can find reviews on most major retail websites like Amazon. These will give you an idea of what other people think about the low temperature dehumidifiers, including any problems they have had with it or things that could have been done better.
Look for a warranty
If you’re buying something expensive, it’s important to find out if there is a warranty on the product or not. This will give you peace of mind that if anything goes wrong with your purchase, you won’t have to fork out money to get it fixed or replaced.
You can tell the quality of low temperature dehumidifiers by its brand name. If a company has been in business for a long time and has been making products for many years, then it must be doing something right! So when buying any type of product, look for well-known brands and companies who have been around since day one! They are sure to have some great products that will last you for years!
Do your research
The first thing that you need to do when looking for a low temperature dehumidifiers is to conduct research on different brands and their features so that you can narrow down your choices. This will enable you to identify what type of product suits your needs and preferences perfectly so that you do not have any regrets at the end of the day when using it in real-life situations.
Benefits of low temperature dehumidifiers?
The most important thing to consider when buying a low temperature dehumidifiers is its benefits. The best products offer you the best value for your money and the ones that will save you time and effort. There are many benefits of using the best low temperature dehumidifiers. Before making a purchase, it is important that you understand the benefits of the low temperature dehumidifiers so that you can get the best deal possible.
Here are some of the most important benefits of low temperature dehumidifiers:
- The first benefit is that it will make your life easier.
- Over time, low temperature dehumidifiers will save you significant money.
- It is durable and can last for a long time.
- It improves performance in a variety of ways.
- Made from high-quality materials that are sturdy and reliable.
- It simplifies the process of working.
- Simple and intuitive design makes them easy to use.
- Longer-lasting and more effective
- It's worth your money.
- Offers professional services.
- Maintaining or repairing it takes less time and energy.
- Guaranteed quality.
- A greater sense of safety for health.