Craft and scrapbooking have never been so easy. It is time to celebrate! No more tribulations finding better ways to print your masterpieces. With technological advancements today, you can now get the best printer for scrapbooking that saves both time and effort.
Scrapbooking is a priceless art for preserving and uniquely presenting our memories. Some scrapbooking photo printers come with mind-boggling features for customizing pictures, texts, and captions. Read repeatedly below best printer for scrapbooking reviews to get the option that best addresses your needs within your budget.
Our Favorite Printer for Scrapbooking
10 Best Printer for Scrapbooking Reviews
1. Xyron Creative Station 9’’x5″
All printing is not about electricity and power consumption. Consider this quality best printer for scrapbooking, crafts. Also, the home and school office machine can help make flashcards, invitation cards, etc., delivering more quality than a computerized inkjet or laser equipment electrical-free.
The machine from Xynon works by simply turning the handle. The creative station requires no electricity to run, which effectively resolves the power burden. The printer is the most recommendable option for making stickers for any adhesive paper. Thus an acceptable alternative replaces the glue gun, double-sided scotch tape, spray mount, and glue stick.
What makes the machine most compelling is its lightweight and compact nature. So, you can carry this manual printing machine virtually anywhere. It is ideal for printing adhesive stickers on 9″ and 5″ sheets of paper, making your scrapbooking projects effortless.
If you are looking for a printer cut your own designs for scrapbooking, go for the Xyron Creative Station, it helps to create small, edge-to-edge stickers or a layer of laminate on top.
- Feature 2 cartridge types
- Effortless drop-in cartridge
- Multifunctional; laminator, sticker & magnet maker
- Supports up to 125″ thick items
- Small and compact hence portable
- No electric energy is required to run
- Convenience to take 5″ and 9″ paper sizes
- Versatile designed to cut and laminate in a specific size
- Magnet quality is moderate
- Not reliable for fast and regular official printing
2. Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
Want a printer for digital scrapbooking? Try Canon Pixma iX6820, a black-colored inkjet machine compatible with Windows OS and Mac OS. Moreover, the printer utilizes modern technologies such as Google Cloud Print, Pixma Printing Solutions, and AirPrint. Small business owners and hobbyists trust the pace of this compact photo printer for scrapbooking as it generates high print resolutions very fast.
The equipment features 5 different ink tank systems and provides richly pigmented prints that beautify your scrapbook. Since it delivers 9600 x 2400 dpi printing resolution, and you can be sure your printouts have impressive sharp details. Additionally, the printer can print on various media up to 13’’x19″ at an incredible speed of 10.4 color ppm and 14.5 grayscale ppm.
The printer comes with an ‘image garden’ to help you personalize the photos to your taste before printing. Further, this revolutionary tech printer avails downloadable templates to help you embellish your scrapbooking.
- 9600 x 2400 dpi max print resolution
- Supports varied paper up to 13’’x19.”
- 14.5 ppm maximum speed
- 5 discrete ink tank system
- Conveniently auto-power on after receiving a file for printing
- Equipped with long-lasting chromalife100+
- Features downloadable templates enhancing scrapbooks
- High resolutions guarantee sharply detailed printouts
- Costly to fit low budgets
- Only applicable to limited videos
3. Canon PIXMA TS9521C Printer
PIXMA TS9521C from canon is a popular printer that produces high-resolution photos. The manufacturer equips the machine with 5 individualized ink tanks guaranteeing ultimate quality prints. Another indisputable advantage with this best printer for scrapbook, it incorporates chromalife100 that protects your photos from fading.
Hobbyists find the printer reliable and convenient due to its broad device compatibility. Therefore, you can print files directly on your smartphones, tablets, computers, or USD cards or connect with AirPrint and wi-fi. PIXMA TS9521C is versatile to handle multiple printing projects.
Moreover, it adapts to a wide range of paper up to 12’’x12″, booklet layout, and large scanning. Can print customized patterns and has an automatic feed for handling multi-page file documents. The device is a reliable best printer for scrapbooking, cardmaking and quenches your daily printing needs like invitations, photos, etc.
- Individualized inks arrangements
- Supports smartphones, memory cards, tabs and pc
- Connecting compatibility to wi-fi, AirPrint, etc
- Trusted quality with EPAD certification
- Reliable for oversized scanning
- Comprises auto documents feeder for multi-page files
- 5 individualized ink tanks for color printing convenience
- It takes a long warm up time
4. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Supertank Printer
While almost all Epson products are of fantastic quality, certainly this cartridge-free option is not an exception. ET-2720 is the best compact photo printer for scrapbooking that comes with oversized ink tanks guaranteed to serve up to 2 years before the need to refill.
With the printer embracing modernity at its best, you can place anywhere due to wireless connectivity. The model is almost universal in terms of device connectivity. You can execute tasks connected via iPad, iPhone, android, windows mac, and fire-OS.
Moreover, the printer produces excellent color outputs, from sharply detailed texts and clear, vibrant photos. Although the speed is moderate, it is convenient for home offices and small businesses. Refilling individual bottles makes running the machine cheap, hence a cost-effective printer for scrapbooking. Additionally, the bottle nozzle is keyed in a convenient shape to make filling a breeze.
- Enough ink to print 4500 pages
- Verified wireless printing
- Allow duplex scanning
- Cartridge-free printing
- Ink tanks make running costs cheap
- High yield detailed black and color prints
- Compact and lightweight fitting a miniature workstation
- Wireless technology makes usability stress free
- Not supporting double-sided printing
- No warrant information given
5. Canon Selphy CP1300 Printer
Canon is a brand that takes user reviews and feedback with a lot of seriousness. This portable printer for picture scrapbooking includes enhancements that are a significant step up from the previous model.
Some notable improvements are a larger screen and practical user experience, allowing you to work on collages with friends via wi-fi. While the device has a maximum print size and medium connectivity range, it is reliable for commercial use.
The primary compatibility device with this printer is a smartphone. Therefore it is designed to print and share photos through the smartphone. Something else to know is that the device uses the same dye sublimation method to print up to 4’’x6″ photo size.
It is designed sleek and with an optional battery to support printing or memory sharing anywhere you go. Another applaudable advantage with Selphy CP1300 is the ability to produce instant dry, long-lasting, and water resistance photos.
- Uses dye sublimation
- Includes canon print app
- Party shuffle app for multiple users
- Support wireless connection
- Designed lightweight and portable for easy transport
- Delivers high-quality printout
- Reliable wide connectivity;wifi, USB,etc
- Cost-effective relative to quality
- Not supporting type-b mini USB
- Printer only no scanning or copying
6. HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Usually, you can rarely get the best printer for cardstock, and scrapbooking is not printer only. OfficeJet 5255 is an exceptional model from the HP brand, supporting designed all in one where you can print, scan and fax effectively. Moreover, wireless compatibility, auto document feed design, and convenient print on two sides prove reliable.
Surprisingly, if you enroll in optional HP instant ink, there is a guarantee of 2 months free ink supply direct to your home office. The device comes with an HP smart app that avails the printing power in the palm of your hands.
All you do is configure the app to set up a wireless printer that makes it possible to scan and print directly from your social media .also printable from a cloud-based network like iCloud, Dropbox, and google drive. Further includes a 1-year limited hardware warranty and supports a wide range of sizes from 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, legal, letter, and more.
- Automated document feeder
- With touchscreen technology
- Includes energy-star certification
- Hp instant ink makes running costs cheap
- Prints true and precise photos
- Hp smart app is reliable and versatile
- Features dual-band wi-fi and convenience 35sheets ADF
- 24/7 hp web support
- Auto-duplexing not supported
- Low speed, thus not commercial-friendly
7. Epson PictureMate PM-400 Photo Printer
PictureMate is a trusted wireless color photo printer that ensures space is not something to worry you. a device is a great option that delivers a perfect copy that you cannot differentiate from the original. This is the best printer for scrapbooking because although it does not support all in one, it delivers quality better than most costly alternatives.
The quality and nature of design is something else attractive with PictureMate PM-400 models. It is compact, lightweight, portability and capable of producing high-quality borderless 4’’x6″ photos with no mistakes. Another credit for this printer concerns reliable modern devices compatibility such as tablets, iPhones, and smartphones. Moreover, can printer at high-speed color photos on default mode. The pictures taken using premium photo paper gloss are irreplaceable.
- Supports wireless connectivity
- High-speed photo printing
- Printer only construction
- Multiple sized printouts;4’’x6″, and 5’’x7″
- Wireless solution boosts printer reliability
- Produces super quality borderless photos
- Designed compact and lightweight, portability convenient
- Has a unique color rendition
- Consumers feel it is costly to buy
- Replacement cartridges make running costs high
8. HP Sprocket Photo Printer
HP brand has been rocking the computer and printers tech world for decades. Now with this 2nd edition best photo printer for scrapbooking, you can be able to print quality-sized pictures directly from your social media.
There is nothing as enjoyable as having to get a snapshot printout whenever an opportunity strikes. The hp sprocket app helps print beautiful and borderless colorful, vibrant photos. Positive consumer reviews around the internet reveal in black and white regarding the performance of the printer.
The printer seamlessly connects with your smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth or USB for convenience during parties, events, etc. moreover, this best portable printer for scrapbooking allows users to customize their photos effectively. Many users enjoy the freedom to add emojis, borders, and fun text. Notwithstanding the use of convenience and effortless experience, you can print varied size options.
- Supports multi-user printing
- Feature hp sprocket app
- Prints direct and off social media photos
- Allow Bluetooth connectivity
- Designed eco-friendly and works quietly
- Prints aesthetic photos with vibrant colors
- Sprocket app avails indisputable functionalities
- Allows customization of photos creating more fun
- Some features are poorly developed
- Not reliable speed
9. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless Photo Printer
Here comes an all-in-one printer with instant ink still from HP. ENVY 5055 is a high-performing best printer for cardstock and scrapbooking that features dual-band wi-fi connectivity. The printer offers reliable wireless printing functions to helps you execute tasks such as borderless scanning, printing, or copying.
Moreover, the printer is flexible such that you don’t require a proprietary router to connect. But you can easily link to HP’s own equivalent direct wi-fi, networking protocol, and peer-to-peer options.
Additionally, hp smart app comes with features to assist the user in managing scanning and printing tasks. Interestingly, the printer includes a horizontal paper tray attachment that draws papers smoothly using rubber to prevent paper bending.
This budget inkjet device is the best compact photo printer for scrapbooking. After purchase, the product is shipped with all tools, including power cords and ink cartridges. If you subscribe to the brands added services as a consumer, the machine automatically orders inks whenever need be.
- Feature 2 cartridge system
- Horizontal paper tray
- Management hp smart app
- All in one design
- Multifunctional design; can print, scan and copy
- Userfriendly and faster printing convenient
- Optional hp instant ink automatically orders ink
- Wireless connectivity is encouraging
- The speed is not reliable for commercial services
- Does not support ethernet or external storage
10. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Printer
Compared to the immediate predecessor, OfficeJet Pro 8035 includes priceless features that can transform your home office to unbelievable status. The printer size is smaller, and speeds are elevated to the tune of 20 pages per minute. Another useful feature is scan to USB and fax services. Therefore, the device is recommended as the best printer for scrapbooking, card making, and other office tasks.
Hp makes users feel appreciated and renumerated for trusting the company by giving them an 8-month redeemable code. This means that the brand supplies ink-free every month for 8 months based on the 100 pages per month term and delivers them to users’ doorstep.
A big advantage of OfficeJet Pro 8035 is self-healing wi-fi adapters that troubleshoot and correct any issues limiting wi-fi connectivity. Further, the device has built-in security details that protect sensitive data like passwords, basic encryptions, and document loss.
- Auto-duplexing feature
- Ethernet networking
- Hp instant ink eligibility
- Energy-star certified
- Automatic document feeder
- Free ink delivery for first 8 months
- Faster printing and all in one service
- Can print remotely and wireless with hp smart app
- Features built-in security measures to protect user data breaches
- Self-healing automatic wi-fi troubleshooter
- Often keeps running out of stock
Buying Guide of Best Scrapbooking Printer
If you carefully read through our printer for scrapbooking reviews, it would be easy to narrow down and make your final choice. However, before making and ordering online or locally, learn about quality features to look for in a market situation. Check out the surefire tips below.
Paper Size and Material Printable
Well, an ideal printer should have all-rounded capabilities. As a buyer, you need to consider a device that not only supports your ideal size but can work on wide-sized papers. Particularly scrapbooking printer with the capability to print on a super-sized paper-like 12×12 and runs to very smaller can solve your needs better.
On the other hand, a printer that offers an opportunity to print on various materials is the most recommendable. Some reliable printers can print over cardboards, DVDs, CDs, canvas, etc.
Print Quality and Resolution
The quality of the printing machines is practically observed by analyzing how well it makes ink stick on the paper to produce sharp images and texts. Printer resolution also implies the machine’s ability to balance pixels to produce a smooth image and an exact original copy. Consider a printer with as many colors as possible.
Never overlook the connection versatility when searching for a perfect printer for scrapbooking, arts, or other reasons. A wireless connection like Bluetooth and wi-fi is the modernity we must embrace. A printer with the capacity to connect to smartphones, pcs, iPhones, and other devices wireless without involving data cables is a plus alternative. Choose a printer that supports wireless, Ethernet, USB, and other cloud-based options for more convenience.
What else can you get from a device apart from printing? Well, think about how much you can get from a printer. All in one printer that supports print scan copy and fax save your money plus time spent seeking added services elsewhere. There are quality printers with control panels for easy use. Printers with supported smartphone apps, extra editing software, and other features should be on top of your list.
Finally, there is the various versatile best printer for scrapbooking in the market. This collection has reviewed the quality and affordable best printers for scrapbooking. Moreover, the buying guide will help you narrow down your options depending on your individual needs and priorities.
Studying this article will help you overcome the confusion or dilemma when making your final decision. Hence, picking the most helpful machine will be just a breeze if you clarify your printer purpose and budget.