If you are running any business, acquiring a product label printer is a must. It is such an advantage because you can comfortably customize your labels and stickers. But, do you know it is a marketing strategy that can beat all odds regarding sales? True, it is a way of promoting your business or organization while enjoying your artistic creativity.
Finding the best printer for product labels is never a walk around the park. It would be best if you did a lot of research to make an informed decision. To avoid the hassles, take a look at this printer for product label reviews.
Our Top Pick:
Let’s Explore the 10 Amazing Printer for Product Labels
1. Dymo label writer 450 twin-turbo label printer-71 Labels per minute
If you are running an organization, you need an affordable product label machine. Well, Dymo Label Writer 450 can fulfill all your filling needs. But, if you need more, you can consider LabelWriter Twin Turbo 450 that accepts dual feeds as it is equipped with two label rolls.
This machine is such a gem when it comes to barcode labels and mailing stickers. See, this printer can produce standard 71 labels, which are four lines. Also, it is easy for you to use Dymo Label as its compatibility with MAC and PC is pleasing. Does it sound cool?
- This machine is known for maximum productivity because of the thermal technology, and so it doesn’t require ink or toner.
- Furthermore, it can print 71 labels that are 4-line.
- It is such a compatible machine as it can work with windows seven and MAC
- The DYMO label software can design addresses, barcode labels, Plus name budges, and file folders.
- Again, it can print 600×300 graphics, not forgetting the precise barcodes
- This label printer can create labels from Microsoft word, excel, outlook, and many other programs
- Easy to operate
- Quieter when in action
- No changing labels
- Compatible with other devices
- It doesn’t produce labels of multi-colors
2. Brother QL-1110NWB Wide Format Professional Thermal Label Printer
Brother QL-1110NWB is a speedy printer using advanced thermal technology. It can print up to 69 labels of high standard within 2 minutes. The rate at which it prints is 300 dpi, an assurance of saving time. It is reliable and can print quality labels for barcodes, envelopes, name badges, shipping, and more.
Besides, it is equipped with the latest technology for super connectivity, making it the best product label printer. Brother QL-11110NWB comes with a USB cable, software for creating labels, so it is ever ready to be used. The tape rolls are easy to use. Also, it is equipped with a software development kit (SDK) best for windows and androids.
- Brother QL-1110NWB is equipped with network management tools and software development kits that integrate with Windows and other android systems.
- This machine comes with its operating system for easy printing of labels
- The barcode crop function for easy selection of barcodes when printing from templates
- Let’s see the wireless technology on this label printer enabling wireless printing
- Because of the wide-format labels of 4’’, you can comfortably print your address, postage, name badges, and many more
- High connectivity
- It has wireless printing options
- This label printer is affordable
- It is highly compatible with MACs
- Speedy label printing on products
- Requires brother label making it a bit expensive
3. Primera LX500 Color Label Printer-Print Full-Color Product Labels On-Demand
Primera LX500 printer is the best machine when it comes to full-color, quality labels. It is a multi-color printer that can produce 16.7million colors with a high resolution of 4800×1200 dpi. It has over 20 materials where you can come up with hundreds of labels.
You can use this color product label printer for small and medium label prints for food packaging, retail labels, medical, product labeling, promotional products, and many others. This best printer for color product labels is equipped with ink cartilage, one dye-based printer driver for your windows 7/8/10,4×3 starter roll, design software, USB cable, and the inkjet label stock.
- The Primera LX500 prints full-color labels, which are of high quality.
- The barcodes, graphics, and images are appealing.
- The minor labels it can print are 0.5”x0.5” and 4”x24” large
- Quality prints
- Produces full-color labels
- Numerous label options
- Multi-color options
- Poor technical support
- A bit expensive
4. ROLLO Label Printer-Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High-Speed Printer
ROLLO is the ideal product label printer for industrial because of its high speed. The label printer comes with great features and impressive capabilities. It is one of the fastest monochrome printers with a sped of 150mm per second. It is integrated with the latest thermal technology for efficient printing.
With this machine, you won’t have to stress about sourcing toner or ink. This printer can allow one to print a label with 1.57 to 4.1 widths. Its performance and compatibility are on point.
- ROLLO is a high-speed printer (150mm/s) as per minute it can produce 238 labels.
- Without restrictions, it can print labels measuring 1.57 to 4.1 widths.
- It doesn’t restrict when it comes to the height, and that it is perfect for shipping labels, barcodes, warehouse labels, ID labels, and mailing labels measuring ‘’4×6.’’
- This machine got unmatched compatibility as it goes well with windows and Mac.
- Also, it uses thermal technology that reduces the costs of buying ink and even toner.
- Easily compatible with eBay, Etsy
- It comes with high speed
- No usage of ink or toner
- It is portable
- Easy to use and set
- High-quality label prints
- It was a bit expensive
5. Primera LX2000 Color Label Printer
Primera LX2000 is a celebrated best inkjet printer for product labels in the market. It is a desktop printing machine with a speed of 6inches per second. Besides, it produces labels fast because of the ink cartilage that is large enough and separate for magenta, cyan, black and yellow.
Moreover, this machine can print graphics, photos, barcodes that are two-dimension and illustration labels. Again, it is the best laser printer for waterproof product labels because of the pigment-based ink and other synthetic materials. With this printer, you can save more time and money because of its performance efficiency.
- The number of full-color labels can add up to 3000
- This printer comes with ink cartridges and ink pigments for speedy printing
- The many substrates that are polyester, paper, vinyl, and polypropylene for removal of print on the tape and help performance during extreme conditions
- Talk of the synthetic is water-resistant and scratch
- Its connectivity is above because of the USB cable, the cutter, and wired Ethernet
- Durable prints
- Produces water-resistant labels
- Good functionality
- Pigment printing
- Poor connectivity
6. Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer
Due to its popularity, I know you must have heard Brother QL-700, which creates the most effective product labels for envelopes, discs, packages, file folders, banners, and many more. This label printer can print 93 labels per minute, so you should worry about time as you can print multiple labels.
It is equipped with a cutter for shaping the labels. The p-touch Editor software allows easy printing of all sorts of labels for many products.
- It uses thermal technology, so no usage of toner or ink
- Extra fast when it comes to printing quality labels
- The auto-cutter initiates the multiple printing of different types of labels for a variety of products
- The resolution goes up to 300×600 dpi for unmatched graphics and text
- Through the USB cable, it can connect to any computer
- This label printer can work continuously due to its high power
- You can never be disappointed with your film tapes and lengthy papers
- This label printer can print all sized labels for envelopes, discs, banners, postage, file folders, and many others
- Fast printing of labels
- Prints different types of labels
- You can switch label types
- Can print stamps
- Easy to install and use
- Fewer instructions
7. Arkscan 2054A Printer for product labels
This high-performing printer is also a heavy-duty machine that beats all other inkjet printers. With its high efficiency, it prints super images.
Let’s see what it can offer! Its printing sped is 5-inches per second, and it can print 4×6 stickers. If you are looking for a personal label printer for barcodes, filing labels, and mailing, this is the right choice. Its compatibility with sellers, Amazon and FedEx is unbeatable.
Thanks to up-date technology as this thing comes with BarTender UltraLite for easy designing of labels. Still, you can use this printer with MacBook apart though it is for the windows operating system.
- This clear winner can work with several platforms like; marketplace, sellers, and many more.
- It is perfect for printing your barcodes, product labels, shipping labels, filing labels, packages at the cheapest costs.
- Moreover, this machine can print that measure 0.7”*4.25” in width
- Its unmatched printing speed of 5-inches per second saves one a lot of time and money
- The free software for customizing labels have been of great help to label artists though it is only compatible with windows
- Prints quality labels
- Easy to install
- Best technical support
- It is easy to use
- Fast enough, when printing labels
- High overhead costs
8. DYMO Label Printer & Digital Scale |LabelWriter Twin Turbo Direct Thermal Label Printer
DYMO is the best printer for making product labels, and a digital scale is all that you need for your address, stamp, and weight of your mail. This Twin Turbo 450 comes with two rolls labels and is always ready to print.
It is not a must to swap the labels rolls with this machine because of its efficiency. It can print 71 labels that are 4-line standard in a minute. Its functionality is unquestionable, and you can get your address, name badges, file folders, barcodes, packages, and more.
- This is one of the most efficient label printers, as you can switch your two rolls without swapping to print addresses, packages, postage, barcodes, and other types of labels.
- DYMO LabelWriter is the best when it comes to performance on postage stamp labels and address labels
- It is easy to customize your labels by using this machine as you can use text from your Microsoft word, outlook, excel, and Google.
- To avoid the hassles of sheet labels, consider DYMO LabelWiter 450 Twin Turbo to have stress-free label printing.
- The thermal technology will save from buying ink and toner
- Simple labeling
- Speedy performance
- Assurance of customized labels for different products
- No buying of ink
- Rolls of labels
- Efficient functionality
- Currently unavailable
9. MUNBYN Label Printer
MUNBYN Label Printer can work continuously but pauses for like 5-minutes for the machine to take a break. Valid, it can print 700 sheets. With this printer, you can quickly load your labels to detect the size of each label.
Also, so long as you use thermal labels, you should not worry about the size when printing barcodes or shipping labels. With this printer, you can use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software to size your shipping files exceeding 4*6 inches.
- This printer is easy to use and saves you a lot of time and money when designing labels.
- Using this label printer gives a chance to learn labels as it analyses everything to any user.
- MUNBYN label printer is highly compatible with various shipping platforms and even sales like; FedEx, Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, Shippo, Endicia, and many others
- It is such a fantastic machine that automatically identifies a label after inserting the label.
- Its 150mm/s speed saves one time for green mailing labels
- It has a portable design
- No ink or toner needed
- Uses thermal technology for shipping labels
- Prints at high speed of 150mm/s
- Corporates with all sorts of shipping companies
- It doesn’t support the ChromeOS system
10. DYMO Label Maker LabelManager 160 Portable Label Maker
Do you need a simple label maker; DYMO is the right printer. It is quick and easy to use, so you can pick the best printer for making product labels. The formatting keys are on point, so typing text on the QWERTY keyboard and editing will take the shortest time possible.
This label maker is light and portable if you’re moving and you need to label on your next destination. It is equipped with 200 symbols and 20 other formatting ways that can be helpful when designing labels for different types of products. It also comes with an auto power-off function that turns off the label maker when it is not in use.
- This is one of the best laser printers for product labels in the market.
- It’s durable and water resistance features make it the best laser printer for waterproof product labels.
- Above all, it is easy to use, so creating labels using the 20 symbols and text styles is easy
- The LCD samples any label content
- Easy to edit text
- Prints perfectly customized label
- Several font styles and font sizes
- Multi-color prints
- Allows fast and easy formatting of text
- No USB connection
Secrets to Purchasing a Reliable Printer for Product Labels
True, it can be a daunting task when looking for the best printer for product labels to fulfill your needs. This is because the market is flooded with different types of printers. It doesn’t matter if you need a food product label printer, but reasonable consideration is vital.
So let’s get to what should ring in your mind for you to find a perfect one.
Speed of the Printer
You must be sure of the printer speed if you have a lot of labels to print. This is to avoid wasting a lot of time and energy. The Memjet printer got the highest speed and can produce volumes of printed labels.
Do you need durable prints that can serve you for several years? Right! Then, consider label printers that use LED technology because Inkjet printers use water-based ink, which isn’t secure.
When choosing a label printer, consider one that can offer other functions like copying and scanning. Does this sound good to you? But remember you need a machine that can serve you perfectly. But, it is worth finding a printer that produces quality labels.
Yes, you must be sure of the connectivity to ensure it works when wired or under a wireless network. It is such a fulfilling thing to find a label printer that offers WIFI compatibility. With this, you can design your labels on your tablet or smartphone.
Resolution Rate of the Printer
Do you know the higher the resolution, the clearer the images? So, pick a label printer with a high print resolution for top-notch images.
Buying the best printer for product labels is a lifetime investment if you are in business. Though, finding the best can be a challenge if it is your first time. Without a doubt, this printer for product label reviews is based on quality, cost, and durability and so you can make an informed decision. Also, the above-unbiased buying guide will help you pick the best according to your needs.