Are you are a crafter looking for an absolute photo printer? The journey to the right printing gadget can be so challenging without a good referral. Fortunately, this article focuses on the best printer for crafters that will help capture every detail of your photos in print format. You need an excellent printer with high resolution to print attractive texts, stickers, flashcards, and other media at a reliable speed.
Crafters and businesses need quality printers for producing eye-catching craft cards to impress their customers. The following printer for crafter reviews is a good collection to help you pick an option to print your pictures’ exact quality and clarity.
Our Favorite Printer for Crafters
Top 10 Best Printer for Crafters Reviews- 2021
1. Canon TS9521C Crafting Photo Printer
Many hobbyists and beginners doing crafting or scrapbookers are typical users of this best printer for crafters due to its distinct features. Canon TS9521C designs like built-in printable patterns and wide-format borderless printing make the machine number # crafters’ choice. Furthermore, the printer can easily print on square sizes up to a maximum of 12×12 inches, which indicates why it tunes effectively with crafters.
This printer can work on a wide range of papers, thus a reliable option when printing customized greeting cards, invitations, and more. If you are not sure of the design to customizes, Canon TS9521C offers pre-designed template patterns at the touch of a button. Finally, the all-in-one wireless printer is easy to use and comes with five ink cartridge systems with fade-resistant ink. The device has a print head with 4000 plus nozzles guaranteeing unrivaled print quality anytime. Hence the reason it can help you achieve texts with crips edges and aesthetic, smooth colored images.
- Includes EPP photo editor app
- All in one design
- Five color ink system
- Prints direct from a smartphone
- Connectivity versatility; wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and USB
- Includes front and rear paper tray for convenience
- Produces borderless and amazing color images
- Supportive with built-in printable templates
- Costly option in the market
- Features heavy footprint
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer
The quality of the printer is defined by functionality and connectivity. HP rocks your home office with this all-in-one wireless printer. OfficeJet Pro 8025 works faster and is 14% smaller than the previous model before the up grand, thus more portable. Further, the model retails at a consumer-friendly price, therefore the best value printer for crafters in the market. Interestingly, after purchasing the product and enrolling in hp instant ink, you will enjoy 2-months of free inks delivered to your doorstep.
The package comes with a smart app download link, which acts as a control panel, allowing you to operate the printer remotely. Through the hp app, you can monitor ink level, print, and scan conveniently at the go. Moreover, you have nothing to worry about connection as the printer features self-healing Wi-Fi that detects and rectifies any connectivity issues. Finally, this best color printer for crafters includes built-in security essentials for protecting your sensitive data.
- Energy-star certified
- Supports auto-duplexing
- Wireless and Ethernet connectivity
- Color touch screen
- Cloud printer enabled
- Organize documents while printing
- Facilitates remote printing with hp smart app
- Features data protective security essential
- Sustainably designed using recycled materials
- Hp push ink subscription
- Use hp inks only
3. Canon PIXMA TS5320 Printer
PIXMA TS5320 is a canon Pixma crafters printer with an all-in-one design and can connect to remote devices via Wi-Fi and BlueTooth. Additionally, with quality and efficient OLED display, it is simple to view the status information of your printer clearly from anywhere in the room. The printer comes in 4 distinct colors to ensure you can create incredible images anytime. Nevertheless, the machine is a unique compact size to fit in your available space and personality.
There is nothing as satisfying as having this quality model that guarantees you enjoy the sharp, crisp text and authentic photos identical to the original. Pixma TS5320 comes with a hybrid ink system that contributes most to the quality reproduced by the printer. The good news is that you can print photos or documents directly from your smartphone, iPhone, or mac with AirPrint wirelessly without installing any software. Therefore, with convenient to print, scan, or fax from anywhere, makes the system user-friendly.
- 13ppm speed for black and white
- Allows wireless connectivity
- 6.8 ppm color printing speed
- Use hybrid ink system
- It makes borderless printing for letter size
- Designed to print, copy and scan for convenience
- Offers wireless advantage; BlueTooth
- Prints vibrant aesthetic colors
- Colors are limited
4. Dell (C1760NW) Color Laser Printer
are in a quest for the best laserjet printer for crafters? Now relax and reach out for this fantastic option from dell. Laser printers are known for their high speed, excellent photo resolution, and low running cost. Dell (C1760NW) performs at 600 dpi resolutions, producing high print volumes with ease and energy efficiency. The machine is designed network-ready since it supports Ethernet, USB, and wireless Wi-Fi connectivity.
Something good about this best laser printer for crafters is that it comprises 150 paper sheets plus bypass trays, thus holding and storing papers. Instant printing is another attractive advantage regarding Dell (C1760NW), where you can print directly from your camera. Its compact and easy setup makes the printer-friendly with small businesses and crafters.
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Supports wireless interface connection
- Dual sheet tray feature;input and bypass
- 600dpi Max resolution for B&W and color printing
- Prints unique quality color photos
- High print volume per month, up to 30000
- Convenience dual-line LCD with buttons
- High resolution and printable direct from camera
- Auto-duplex not supported
- A bit costly upfront than the inkjet option
5. Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer
If you are after something that would offer more, a wide format option, then canon IP8720 is undoubtedly your better stop. This canon crafters printer can print large photos to the tune of 13×19 inches. The printer has a color ink system that produces 9600×2400 dots per inch. Hence, quality ensures incredibly detailed black and white color photos. Furthermore, the printer supports wireless, USB, or Ethernet connectivity and can print from any Wi-Fi-enabled device.
Canon IP8720 allows customization to some extent, and so you can conveniently print your creativity. With features like Pixma print solutions, AirPrint, and google cloud print, you can design photos according to your taste. The printer is compatible with all windows, mac, and mobile operating systems such as Windows RT, IOS, and android. Printer for crafter reviews shows that this option can be reliable for producing all kinds of crafting patterns. The full lithography inkjet fine nozzle comes with an exceptionally patented head for spraying ink droplets precisely.
- Fine inkjet nozzle
- Ink tanks set up
- Includes CD-ROM and disc tray
- Windows and mobile OS compatible
- Superior resolution for incredible text and photo quality
- Convenience to print on CD/DVD
- Features built-in wireless technology that connects Wi-Fi enable devices
- Airprint supports printing on iPad, iPhone, and smartphone
- Lacks multifunctioning, only printing
6. HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Ink Tank Printer
Just like other quality ink tank printers, and it supports wireless technology. Also, the printer is designed with all-in-one functionality, where it can scan, print, and copy. The printer is recommendable for its dramatically low running ink costs compared to cartridges. You buy 4 ink bottles and pour each color into the equivalent high-capacity tanks whenever the ink deflects. With tanks having clear front panel windows, it is easy to observe ink levels and be psychologically prepared since you can estimate the time to refill.
In addition, the Smart Tank Plus 651 control panel features a monochrome touch screen and other buttons to make navigation effortless. Gladly, you can fax using a computer installed hp smart app or IOS or smartphone device. This canon crafters all-in-one printer allows reliable wireless connectivity through dual-band Wi-Fi and other device connections. The speed is convenient, designed with a spill-free refill. Finally, the brand offers a one-year commercial hardware warranty plus 24/7 responsive customer support.
- 4 sec per page Fax transmission speed
- All in one design
- Remote scanning and printing through HP smart app
- Reliable dual-band Wi-Fi connection
- The running cost of ink is low
- High-quality prints on text and photos
- Extremely fast scanning speed
- Convenient wireless connection and all in one functionality
- Slow when copying
- Color graphics prints sluggishly
7. Canon Pixma iX6820 Business Printer
Nevertheless, as the modern world embraces cloud computing and a paperless environment, printing remains the most convenient official communication method. Pixma iX6820 supports wireless printing and prints at high speed through AirPrint or google cloud, making it the best option for businesses. Research shows reading from the hardcover is easy to retain the memories for college, university, and students on all levels; hence printing wins.
This best value printer for crafters comes with a high resolution of 9600×2400 and supports up to wide format sizes, thus producing clear, striking printouts. The printer features ‘my image garden,’ which helps organize photos using calenders and offers attractive properties like facial recognition. Moreover, this printer is a blessing to the photographers as it provides various image customization templates and creative premium park accessibility, hence a great advantage.
- Supports mac, windows 7,8, and vistas
- Five individual ink tank system
- Allow wireless connectivity via the PPS app
- Supports USB and Ethernet connection
- Auto document feed makes using effortless
- 5 separate ink tank system elevates performance
- High print resolution of 9600×2400 boosts quality
- Wide device printing compatibility facilitates convenience
- Printer only no multifunction quality
- A new upgraded model performs better
8. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Photo Printer
Canon is the industry leader when it comes to color photo and text document printer manufacturing. Not only that PIXMA TR4520 a wireless machine with all-in-one functionality, but it is also the best color printer for crafters. The printer setup uses a canon print app that easily facilitates connection and printing via smartphone or tablets. Printing has never been so easy; now, this machine features activated voice printing with alexia. Additionally, the printer features an inbuilt auto document feeder and AirPrint.
Moreover, this compatible and lightweight printer supports printing, scanning, and copying, a huge advantage to offices with limited space. Setting up the system to start working doesn’t require an expert, even without following the available manual. All you do is download the Canon print app, click the wireless connection button and watch every function unfold. Finally, you can enjoy the convenience of ADF ease when scanning and faxing as well as auto-sided printing capability.
- Multipurpose; print scan, copy & fax
- Includes full dot matrix LCD
- Features auto duplex printing
- Wireless printing supported
- Packages come with an installation manual
- Features ADF facilitating scanning and faxing
- Auto-duplexing makes the system user friendly
- Multiple uses thus with time convenience
- No warranty and after-sales service information
- Low-speed when color printing
9. Kodak Step Wireless Photo Printer
If you want a reliable mobile photo printer that you can easily carry around, the Kodak step is undoubtedly the best option. What makes this best printer for crafters comes in a suitable design that measures 3x6x0.9, thus compact enough to slip into your coat pocket. You can print your pictures instantly connected to a smartphone, tablet, or IOS and wireless options like BlueTooth.
Moreover, you can easily download the free kondak app packed with a full editing suite to customize every file to your taste. The printer also allows you to instantly create a personalized flair, cool stickers, funny texts, photo collages, and print. The gadget designs gorgeous stickers for decorating your living room, locker, laptop, etc. Finally, Kodak step lightweight, the compact printer makes a quality gift idea to crafters, scrapbookers, photo-loving influencers, and other social media enthusiasts.
- Full editing kodak app
- Feature wireless technology
- Compatible with ios and smartphone
- Includes a built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Eliminates external connections with rechargeable battery
- Ultimate photo editing capability via free kodak app
- Easily connects with mobile devices wirelessly
- Comes with zink technology, excluding costly cartridges
- Not reliable for commercial use
10. Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer
What makes Canon TR8520 one of the most popular photo printer options that rock our modern world today is its quality printout and printing convenience. The machine allows wireless printing, thus reliable when away from the office desk. Anytime, any day printing freedom is at the palm of your hand, whether doing document or photo printing. This is because the machine supports mobile printing through google cloud printing and AirPrint
Moreover, the 5 color individual ink tanks system ensures that you get quality and good-looking documents or photo printouts every time .it is an all-in-one canon printer that you would trust for all your needs. Since it offers faxing, scanning, copying, and printing, the machines help you save the fund you would need to buy individual devices for each purpose.
- Uses inkjet technology
- Supports canon print app and airprint
- All in one design; fax, print, scan and copy
- Supports auto document feeder
- Allow auto-2-sided printing
- Offers all in one printing to quick fix all your needs
- Allow hassle-free printing through a smartphone connection
- Supports wireless connectivity, USB, and ethernet
- Simple to use with outstanding printout quality
- Not compact
The Best Printer for Crafters Buying Guide
After reviewing the various printer for crafters reviews, consider checking which factors a printer for your needs should have. The buying guide provides you with the ultimate insight into the quality product for your needs without breaking the bank. The following are must-know buying tips.
There are two broad categories of available printers in the market, that is inkjet or laser. Compare and contrast the features of both types. For instance, inkjet makes the best printers for crafting, scrapbooking, and other arts activities better than lasers. Another advantage of inkjet is that most are compact, lightweight, and low upfront cost.
On the other hand, the biggest and most important attraction to laser printers is their low running cost and high print volumes, thus ideal for commercial needs. If you constantly compare the need to replace expensive ink cartridges in inkjet, laser printers are the best option.
If you need a photo crafters printer to print on materials like stickers, gift cards, and special photos, a quality printer must support the paper type. With various printers capable of printing on cork, canvas, wood, cardstock, leather, and more, make sure your option is reliable. So buy a printer whose manufacturer recommends the medium you intend to print.
Paper Size Convenience
When you are in the market, consider buying a print that can print your exact paper size. If possible, go for quality printers that support borderless printing. In other words, an option that prints edge to edge is the best. You will not have to waste your precious time trying to trim the edges.
Whether you are buying a printer for commercial use, personal use, or a small office, speed a worth subject consideration. Meanwhile, if you want great jam-free speed, laser printers can give you a stress-free experience. Nevertheless, some inkjet printers can deliver good speed than you can imagine.
Well, the resolution is the measure of quality output capability in dots per inch (dpi). Therefore, as you settle for a given printer for your crafting activity, resolution is the key. A printer for crafting, scrapbooking, and more should have at least 600 dpi.
The more the connection options make the machine convenient. Our modern offices are going minimalist, and space is the common limitation. Therefore, compact printers that have fewer external connecting peripherals are most recommendable. It is good to invest in a printer that supports wireless connectivity, like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Also, it should allow other options like USB or Ethernet to connect easily with the computer. Wireless is most popular because it printers noise-free and from anywhere. Instant printing from social media and other sources is a plus advantage.
Technology has transformed modern offices in so many ways by developing efficient gadgets. Moreover, since a workspace can barely do without printers, technology innovations aim at achieving convenience and compact printing machines. For this reasons, brands have designed best printers for Crafters, scrapbookers and organization that demands high pixel, detailed, sharp and crystal clear printing.
The good news is that this article reviews amazing models of printers that would address all your needs most efficiently. The top 10 best printer for crafters reviews plus buying guide will give you the highlights you need to know before buying your ultimate machine.