Does your professional require casting jewelry? Or are model arts making your passion? Science and technology have led to the development of 3D printer wonders. The best 3D printer for jewelry helps prepare casting molds. Gladly, this great achievement makes casting easy since molds are more power-efficient than classical methods.
Practically, 3d printers utilize wax-like resins as their printing materials. You need the help of a skilled person when it comes to choosing a quality 3d printer to avoid consumer exploitation. Fortunately, this article focuses on the greatest printers with tested speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness. Read through the following top 10 best 3d printers for jewelry, plus a buyer guide to purchase an ideal product.
Our Favorite 3D Printer for Jewelry
10 Best 3D Printer for Jewelry Reviews- 2021
1. Elegoo Mars 2 Mono MSLA UV Photocuring LCD 3D Printer
Jewelry making is a lucrative business that requires you to have a quality photocuring printer. However, that does not mean you break the bank to afford the machine. Thanks to the Elegoo for designing Elegoo Mars 2 Mono MSLA, a unique LCD 3D printer that features an entire metal aluminum body.
This printer is upgraded with sturdy construction material hence durable, and also delivers quality boosted with 2k high resolution. The affordable 3D printer for jewelry incorporates color touch screen sized and modern ELEGOO CHITUBOX 5.0 system.
Further, you can print effectively with ease off-line. The fascinating 3D printer model offers ultra-accuracy prints because it uses UV light emissions plus 2k mono LCD properties. What makes the printer more user-friendly is the availability of a Multilanguage interface eliminating operation barriers.
In addition to purchasing ELEGOO Mars 2 3D printer are product 1-year satisfaction warranty and responsive customer support.
- Multilanguage interface
- 6.08-inch monochrome LCD with 2K HD resolution
- CNC machine aluminum structure
- 40W UV LED lighting
- Highly responsive lifetime customer support
- Effortless cleaning, fixing, and operation
- Prints excellently with HD screen
- Sturdy with full metal construction, thus durable
- The structure releases some odor
- Requires frequent cleaning
2. ANYCUBIC Photon Mono SE Resin 3D Printer
Welcome to ultra-fast printing with ANYCUBIC Photon Mono SE 3D Printer. Professional testers recommend this machine as a reliable 3D printer for jewelry for amateurs because fixing the semi-assembled part is effortless.
The dual z-axis rail creates a stable bed to facilitate smooth plate movement without getting in the middle deposited during the printing process. In addition, the printer setup features UV upgraded LED array that ensures high printing resolution and accuracy.
All the parts plus extra features have a design that ensures a seamless process from the start to the end. The added properties are aluminum platform, LCD touch screen, CE satisfied power source, and double air filtration system.
Moreover, this best 3D printer for jewelry casting is structured with sturdy metal frames and CNC machined aluminum, making the equipment very formidable. Using ANYCUBIC 3D APP and connected via Wi-Fi, you can monitor the printing progress with the remote.
- Adapts ANYCUBIC 3D App
- CNC machined aluminum body
- UV upgraded LED array
- CE certified power supply
- A double air filtration system
- Offers high resolution and accuracy quality printing
- Backed with lifetime technical support
- Easy to operate even by a beginner
- Touch screen availability facilitates the operation
- Cased in a poor plastic casing
- Delicate touch screen calls for intensive care
3. Dremel Digilab 3D 20 3D Printers
A great option from the Dremel store is Digilab 3D20, the best 3D printer for jewelry with a high-quality print rating. The cost-effective printer is shipped pre-assembled, with a 0.5kg filament spool and an easy-to-follow user guide.
We all want to make our planet a better place, don’t we? This is the conscious behind designing the above printer having a plant-based, non-toxic, recyclable PLA filament.
A big advantage here is the versatility and designs for printing various creations and crafts. Thus, it makes a quality option for hobbyists and tinkers who want to make varied designs. Additionally, Dremel offers free customer technical services and wins the consumer trust by a 1-year unconditional warranty.
Wait… without forgetting, this high-resolution 3d printer for jewelry is compatible with a brand new Digilab 3D20 slicer based on cura. The printer includes printing software and gnode files that allow you to use your preferred slicer.
- 230°C, 397°F Extruder temperature
- Cloud-based slicing software
- 0.5kg spool of filament
- Non-heated build plate
- Versatile designs
- Uses high-quality PLA filament
- Backed up with a 1-year warranty
- Features a free cloud-based slicing software for convenience
- No printing with metals
4. ELEGOO Mars Pro UV Photocuring 3D Printer
ELEGOO listens to customer reviews and feedback then acts with immediate effects. Therefore, ELEGOO Mars Pro is a brilliant and finest product designed to takes your 3d printing to the next level. Among the special features is a silicone rubber seal, placed at the bottom as cover to prevent leaking of resigning odor.
The rubber seal further is a kind of a silencer to facilitate noise-free printing. Moreover, the printer includes a matrix UV LED light source with 28 separate 50Watts UV led lights that produce uniform emissions, guaranteeing precise results.
The best 3D printer home for the jewelry comes with upgraded user designs, a simple dark theme interface, and a redesigned resin vat made of aluminum alloy. Moreover, building plate set screws are replaced with ant slip hexagonal socket screws to provide a stable and durable leveling performance. Available also is a building active carbon that filters resign odors as well.
- LCD UV photocuring technology
- 3.5-inch operation touch screen
- Chitubox slicer software
- Uses USB off-line printing method
- Sometimes a smell leaks
- Overseas technical support is a problematic
5. LONGER Orange 30 3D Printer
Life has never been so smarter with 3D printing; LONGER Orange comes with upgraded industrial designs making the system universally easy to use. Firstly, the 2k resolution LCD property helps you refine every detail of your miniatures. The printer includes pixel resolution to the tune of 47.25 micro-meters, thus capable of making smooth, seamless prints.
Further, the integrated matrix light sources produce lights with equal wavelengths and intensities. Hence, there is illumination uniformity and short curing time. What makes this best 3D printer for the jewelry industry is its operation ease due to self-developed software that boosts slicing speed thrice faster than standard printers in the market.
- Longwave/chitubox software
- Connection compatibility with windows/mac/Linux
- Feature uniform matrix UV LED lighting
- Self-developed slicing software
- Convenience and high precision slicer
- An upgraded trough with scale for easy leveling
- Integrated with uniform matrix UV LED lighting delivering quality results
- Integrated with efficient cooling systems
- 1-year warranty plus lifetime technical support
- Costly though quality
- Shipping overseas includes high shipping cost
6. QIDI TECH Shadow 5.5 S 3D Printer
Here comes high performing best 3D printer for jewelry that focuses on printing quality. The Shadow 5.5 S from the QIDI TECH brand adopts a dual z-axis linear flat, stable slider. The system has 4 optical axis structures, ensuring perfect stability and accuracy during the printing process.
Moreover, this 3D printer has a unique high-strength tempered glass for masking a 2k LCD screen. With the ultra-smooth release film having a printing area of 115x65x150 mm, the finished model leaves more convenient.
The Shadow 5.5 S 3D printing machine incorporates special slicing software that facilitates faster slicing while saving resigns. Further, this quality printer includes a dual fun ventilation system plus activated carbon that minimizes the odors emanating from the printing process.
The printer includes CNC machined full-aluminum parts and plastic alloy cased to give it a classic, beautiful appearance. Thanks, the machine is versatile and has wide applications from medicine, jewelry making, education, and architecture.
- Connectivity via USB pen drive
- Feature 3.5-inch color touch screen
- UV LED lighting source with 405nm wavelength
- 4 optical axis structure
- The structure design with 4 optical axis boosts stability
- Features dua z-axis linear rail facilitates resin movement
- The professional slicing software enhance slicing speed and saves resin
- High responsive after service team
- Frequent cleaning to prevent resin fill-ups
7. ELEGOO Mars 2 3D Printer
Mars 2 3D Printer is the fastest performer, printing three times faster than mars and mass pro. This best 3d printer for jewelry casting has a 2k monochrome LCD, thus takes 2 seconds per layer printing.
The printing gear uses upgraded COB structured lighting sources, which emits quality and uniform bright lights. Therefore, it ensures printing is consistent, with every part of the jewel being highly accurate and detailed.
The Mars 2 3D Printer features a full-body constructed with CNC machined aluminum alloy. Further, that is what makes the machine durable and translates to high-quality printing.
Additionally, the printer uses the latest version of slicing software, delivering 30MB.STL formats within a minute, the amount other standard printing machines would print in over 10 minutes. The printer comes in a pre-assembled condition and with a simple user guide to complete the setup. Finally, this jewelry printer includes a 1-year warranty as a satisfaction guarantee.
- New version chitubox slicing software
- CNC machined aluminum structure
- Upgraded mono LCD light source
- USB connectivity technology
- 1-year warranty as satisfaction assurance
- Convenience high processing speed
- 2k monochrome LCD screen enhance accuracy
- Designed with a user-friendly user interface
- An unfriendly smell may be evident
- Constant cleaning every after use
8. Comgrow Upgrade Creality HALOT-ONE 3D Printer
If you are a jewelry dealer or entrepreneur, the chances are that you need a perfect 3D printer for your enterprise. Nevertheless, it would help if you were aware that getting the best 3D printer for the jewelry industry is not a walk in the pack.
Fortunately, you are in the right place, and HALOT ONE is the most effective option. A unique thing about this printer is that it uses integral light sources that apply a new generation optical system. Compared to other printers that use matrix lighting, integral sources better emit uniformly distributed light intensity, producing a consistent model.
The printer’s main control chip features ARMcortex-M4 with high data processing capability plus helps reduce power consumption. Again, the machine comprises a 6-inch 2k HD monochrome LCD screen, enhancing printing efficiency and saving time. Moreover, the printer has an effective cooling system and reliable carbon filters that contain any odors arising from the process.
- 6-inch monochrome LCD screen
- ARMcortex-M4 processor
- Activated carbon air filtration
- Applies integral light source
- Reliable with over 80% production uniformity
- Applies high definition resolution increasing efficiency
- Reliable cooling systems, ensuring a long printer lifespan
- Comgrow guarantees lifetime tech assistance
- Multiple applications
- The resin build-up is an issue
9. ANYCUBIC Photon Mono LCD 3D Printer
The jewelry printing project is an exhilarating experience. However, to derive more fun, your 3D printer should be exceptionally professional. ANYCUBIC Photon Mono LCD is the most recommendable option.
Remarkably, this best 3D printer home for jewelry embraces a matrix parallel light source that gives perfect light distribution and exposure hence delivering quality models. Moreover, the product features z-axis guide rails plus a stepper motor, which ensures perfect stability and accuracy to the tune of 0.01mm.
Apart from its wide application in the jewelry industry, ANYCUBIC Photon is an ideal 3D printer for miniatures, games, cartoon characters, movies, education settings, etc. the printer offers off-line printing functions. Another big advantage of buying this model is the fact the brand extends lifetime technical support.
- Adopts matrix light source
- 2K monochrome LCD
- 0.01mm maximum accuracy
- Uses z-axis structure and stepper motor
- Versatile designs, with vast industrial applications
- Great for high-speed prototyping and efficient results
- ABYCUBIC offers lifetime technical support
- Stable with high precision results
- The delicate touch screen requires extra care handling
10. PHROZEN Sonic Mini UV Photocuring 3D Printer
The PHROZEN Sonic Mini 3D printer cures resin within a second. This best 3D printer for making jewelry enhances the prototyping process to release a quality printout yet; you can acquire it at a pocket-friendly price. Off-line printing enabled touch panel is a good thing feature regarding the printer. The use of parallel UV LED matrix lighting helps achieve high-quality and printing accuracy.
Something else, Sonic Mini, works using a stable thermal mono-LCD, which guarantees over 2000hrs lifetime. The printer is designed versatile thus compatible with 3rd party resigns, both LD and DLP resins. Finally, the brand ships the printer accompanied by a simple installation guide making the setup process a breeze.
- LCD and DLP resins Compatible
- Chitubox slicer software
- Connectivity via USB
- 405nm ParaLED Array Matrix light source
- Allows fast printing
- Very convenient with off-line printing
- Makes high quality and accurate models
- Requires less attention to maintain
- The screen gets damaged easily
Printer for Jewelry Buying Guide
When you finally decide to buy a 3D printer for gold jewelry casting or any other model, mind the following qualities.
The price of buying new or the upfront cost is not the only thing to consider when purchasing a 3D printer. But you should ponder the budget of material and maintenance. Nevertheless, your jewelry printer will pay off within a short time, though it is good to be keen on your total expenditure.
Finishing of Model
Sometimes it is worth paying more and get a quality product. Invest in a 3D printer that makes smooth cut output. Poorly finished models mean getting back to your pocket to pay for post-processing steps. A printer that produces a fully finished surface is cheap in the long run.
Color and Aesthetics
The beauty of the models determines jewelry market success. You can make more profit if your 3d printer designs colorful and attractive jewelry that catches the eyes of the buyers. Providing ornamental designs with numerous colors avails a variety of options to the buyers increasing sales volumes.
High precision and accuracy in jewelry printing are the top quality to check in a 3D printer you should buy. Customers are keen and articulate in matters concerning the accuracy of the jewelry; a slight defect can cause your ornament rejection. Checking through 3d printer for jewelry reviews, you will find customer complaints regarding the quality of the models.
Speed is a fundamental factor, especially when it comes to bulky printing. 3D printers used in jewelry casting are designed with high efficiency to deliver hefty output or printouts within the shortest time possible.
Nevertheless, if you are a small-scale producer, buy a printer that is just enough for your market demands. Finally, the efficiency of the printer must not compromise the quality of the models.
Cooling and Temperature Control System
Experts advise that buyers should invest in a printer with an inbuilt automatic temperature control mechanism. A quality printer will work continuously and cooling itself automatically.
Imagine if you end up purchasing a printer that, in the middle of the resin processing, the system overheats and shut off. A good 3D printer with a reliable cooling function prevents heat interruptions, keeping your printer safe.
Finally, the best 3D printer for jewelry has versatility and can open up a whole new world of artistic creativity. Whether you are a novice or seasoned in jewelry model creations, this top 3d printer for jewelry descriptions plus buying tips should help pick a good printer for your needs. Moreover, the products reviewed above are clean, quality, highly efficient, and reasonably priced.
Further, it would help if you considered a professionally engineered 3d printer with multi-functional capabilities.